How to get footer text to display below the next page button? | XM Community
Solved

How to get footer text to display below the next page button?

• 30 March 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10
Hi - We have a survey with a chunk of fine print / legalese text that we would like to put at the bottom of the page, below the next page/submit button. I've tried using the Look & Feel Footer box, but the content continues to appear above the button, which forces respondents to have to scroll down and hunt for the button to move on to the next page. Does anyone know how to get this content to appear at the true bottom of the page, BELOW the next page/submit button? Is this even possible? Thanks in advance!
icon

Best answer by bstrahin 30 March 2018, 21:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38
Virginia, I can't duplicate your problem. When I use Look & Feel to insert a footer using their advanced tab, that footer is always below the navigation buttons. Perhaps it is the theme you are using? Can you switch to a different theme to see if that moves your footer below your buttons. I randomly tried two Qualtrics provided themes and my footer was showing up below the navigation buttons.

You may also want to look at this from a live link if you were using preview. My preview link shows our university branding rather than a different theme that I set in Look and Feel. But when I look at it in the live link, the proper theme is displaying.
Userlevel 2
Badge +10
Thanks @bstrahin! It hadn't occurred to me that it would be theme dependent. The footer is appearing the nav button on all our university themes, but below the button on all the Qualtrics themes. That discovery gives us a workaround while I contact Qualtrics about our theme design. Much appreciated!

Hi, is there a way that the footer only appears in the first page? but not in the rest of the survey.
thank you so much :)

Leave a Reply