Option to import participants from directory is missing | XM Community
Solved

Option to import participants from directory is missing

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi,

I'd like to import participants into a project from the employee directory using the 3rd option as shown on this screenshot from a training video:
!

However, this option isn't available in my instance (a sandbox). Is there anything I might be missing to switch this option on? There are definitely employees in the directory.

thanks f ro your help!
Sven
icon

Best answer by jdennis 13 August 2019, 19:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27
Hi @Sringling

This is maybe related to the type of account, as it is a sandbox is possible that you do not have access to the full directory, just the participants you are uploading, that is why you cannot import them from the directory.
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi @ana_velez_voce,

thanks for your comment!
I was thinking it might be something with the rights in the account, but if what you are suggesting is the case, I would't see the people in the directory, would I? Actually, I can access the directory and have the rights to see and change data for every single employee in there. So, I thought it must be something different - or am I wrong with this logic?

best wishes
Sven
Badge +3
Hello @Sringling, this sound like it is not intended functionality. We are aware are of the issue and are working on implementing a fix. If you haven't already, be sure to reach out to our support team to be notified of when the solution is implemented!
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
> @jdennis said:
> Hello @Sringling, this sound like it is not intended functionality. We are aware are of the issue and are working on implementing a fix. If you haven't already, be sure to reach out to our support team to be notified of when the solution is implemented!

Thanks Denis. It's actually working in our instance now. Just checked it after your response 🙂

Leave a Reply