How do I show a side by side question type on a dashboard? | XM Community
Solved

How do I show a side by side question type on a dashboard?

Badge
I am trying to display the responses for a side by side question type in a dashboard. The side by side has 10 rows, 2 columns, and the answers are mutually exclusive. I've already created a field group with the side by side questions, but I have no idea how to add them to my dashboard or if I selected the right options when setting up the field group. Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!
icon

Best answer by KendraR 22 July 2019, 16:12

View original

2 replies

Badge +2
Have you considered populating your side by side items in Embedded data fields in the survey flow? Then you can dash on the Embedded data which will use only the data you pushed in. You can then also categorize the data with branches to embedded data.
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @help_needed! It looks like you were able to reach out to our Support Team and get assistance with this. As they mentioned, for Side by Side questions to be represented on CX Dashboard, it will depend on your specific setup since the permutations of different type of questions and formatting are almost limitless. Generally speaking, you will want to treat every column as an individual question and map accordingly based on the question type.

Leave a Reply