Heat maps on Dashboard | XM Community
Solved

Heat maps on Dashboard

• 25 July 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7
Has anyone found a way to show heat maps on the Dashboard? We use a heat map question on our survey and I would like to display on the dashboard for people to see, but it looks like the feature isn't available yet.
icon

Best answer by ana_velez 25 July 2019, 18:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27
Hi!

until now i beleive there is no way to include heatmap answers in the dashboard. What i have done before is taking screenshots of the results in the reports sections and include those in the dashboards as a static image. The drowback is that filters will not be applied
Userlevel 4
Badge +18
@nryalls - You can also create regions and show it on dashboard to see overall progress.
Userlevel 5
Badge +11
But you still can't show it graphically?

@KimothiSaurabh, @ana_velez_voce, @nryalls, I setup a feature request for this - would be great if you could all vote it up. Here's the link: The Super CX widget: Custom background Image with heat map plotting

If you could ask your colleague to also vote it up then maybe (just maybe) Qualtrics developers will make it happen. 😃

Thanks

Rod
Badge

We would also love for heat maps to be a dashboard feature. Hopefully the product teams scrub these threads.

Leave a Reply