• Level 2 ●●
  • 31 replies
how do you create a manual ticket after a completed survey
icon

Best answer by pcooper94 2 August 2019, 00:39

View original

6 replies

Hi Tim,
Can you tell us more about the conditions you would need this for? Would it be based on a subjective decision that the customer needs follow-up, or would it be based on an objective criteria (such as if the customer selects "company needs to contact me" in the survey questions)? If it's the latter, you could do that with the normal ticketing Actions.
-Pam
Userlevel 3
Badge +5
Hi Pam,
My use case is based on the subjective decision that the customer needs follow-up.
Thanks,
Tim
Hi there,
I have a similar use case - to create tickets manually based on the customer's open ended text (subjective). Could you please advice how we can create a ticket manually linked to a survey response?

Cheers,
Am
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I'm also looking for this use case, anyone who knows how to do it?
Userlevel 3
Badge +5
Hi Amrutha,
We could not find a way to create a ticket manually that is associated with the survey response. Therefore we create a ticket for every survey invitation, put it in a group mailbox, and can re-assign the ticket if we need it.
Regards,
Tim
Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Anyone thought about doing a retake survey if you want a ticket to be raised?  You could do some sort of branch only visible during the retake which could ask for action to be taken or assign to a person or team and that would then goto into the ticket data using a create ticket task and some sort of condition within the action which identifies it as a retaken survey.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has got this working and how you would present the retake link to the user / moderator.

Thanks

Rod Pestell

Leave a Reply