Group yes/no questions and report the percentage by respondent group | XM Community
Solved

Group yes/no questions and report the percentage by respondent group

Badge
Dear Community,
I am struggling with how to set up a survey, in order to be able to pull the following analysis:
I have six yes/no questions: (I have more in reality and want to randomize their order)
- the training was clear
- the training was relevant
- the training was up-to-date
- the documentation is clear
- the documentation is relevant
- the documentation is up-to-date

So you see there are two groups of questions: 3 about training, 3 about documentation. (again, more groups in reality but to not over-complicate the example)
I have two groups of respondents; Group1 and Group2.

I want a report that shows me, if there is a difference between Group1 and Group2 on their evaluation of the training and the documentation.
For example: Group1 scores 80% Yes and 20% No on the Training questions (the 3 questions combined); while Group2 Scores 40% Yes and 60% No on the Training questions.

How can I set this up?
Thanks!
icon

Best answer by KendraR 9 September 2019, 20:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @Joyca_V! Depending on how you are capturing the respondent's 'Group', you may be able to use a report breakout to see this information. Since the best way to achieve this report will depend on your survey setup, I recommend that you reach out to our Support Team so that they can work with you on this. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi @KendraR ,
With the Breakout, I can split up a single question by "respondent group". But It's not possible then to combine the questions by topic (so the 3 questions on the Training topic combined).
Even Support wasn't able to find a solution for this case in Research Core.
I did find out then, that this is a standard functionality within EX projects for Employee Engagement, where you easily assign a "category" to multiple questions on the Dashboard settings, and use the organizational hierarchy on participants to divide them in groups.

Leave a Reply