Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Group yes/no questions and report the percentage by respondent group

JVV
JVV BelgiumCommunity Member Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

Dear Community,
I am struggling with how to set up a survey, in order to be able to pull the following analysis:
I have six yes/no questions: (I have more in reality and want to randomize their order)

  • the training was clear
  • the training was relevant
  • the training was up-to-date
  • the documentation is clear
  • the documentation is relevant
  • the documentation is up-to-date

So you see there are two groups of questions: 3 about training, 3 about documentation. (again, more groups in reality but to not over-complicate the example)
I have two groups of respondents; Group1 and Group2.

I want a report that shows me, if there is a difference between Group1 and Group2 on their evaluation of the training and the documentation.
For example: Group1 scores 80% Yes and 20% No on the Training questions (the 3 questions combined); while Group2 Scores 40% Yes and 60% No on the Training questions.

How can I set this up?
Thanks!

Best Answer

  • KendraR
    KendraR Provo, UTModerator, Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Moderator
    Accepted Answer

    Hi, @Joyca_V! Depending on how you are capturing the respondent's 'Group', you may be able to use a report breakout to see this information. Since the best way to achieve this report will depend on your survey setup, I recommend that you reach out to our Support Team so that they can work with you on this. :smiley:

Answers

  • JoycaV
    JoycaV BelgiumCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Sage ✭✭✭

    Hi @KendraR ,
    With the Breakout, I can split up a single question by "respondent group". But It's not possible then to combine the questions by topic (so the 3 questions on the Training topic combined).
    Even Support wasn't able to find a solution for this case in Research Core.
    I did find out then, that this is a standard functionality within EX projects for Employee Engagement, where you easily assign a "category" to multiple questions on the Dashboard settings, and use the organizational hierarchy on participants to divide them in groups.