Operational data in customer experience product | XM Community

Operational data in customer experience product

• 31 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
Hello Team,

I am working on the customer experience dashboard and i need help on below questions:
Scenario: i have a sales survey created to collect the customer experience in sales journey process and i got the responses and prepared the dashboard widgets for the experience data.
From my SAP system i have the operational data and i loaded into qualtrics dashboard and i have a widgets created for a operational data aswell.

Now is there any scenario/approach to combine both operational data and experience data to show it in same widgets?

Thank you in Advance!!

Best Regards,
Karthik

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Hi Karthikpara,

Please can you let us know which widget and what kind of metrics you want to use?
Is it like a trend chart or any comparison etc. Do you have any common field in both the data?

Thanks!
Badge +1
Hi Subu,

Thank you for looking into my query.

So my scenario is as below

My experience data contains 3 records with fields(Customer email, Sales journey satisfaction with options 100%,75%,50%)
and my operation data sheet contains 2 records customer email,sales order number.

so now i want to make a simple table widget with row customer email id and column- customer satisfaction and order number for the customer.

Example:
X data :record1-karthik@gmail.com,satisfaction 75% Record 2-Subu@gmail.com, satisfaction 100% and record 3-Ram@gmail.com satisfaction-50%

O data: record1-karthik@gmail.com,sales order numbner-123 , record 2-subu@gmail.com,sales order number-456
and no order created for Ram

So my output should show as below
Customer Email Satisfaction level sales order number
karthik@gmail.com 75% 123
subu@gmail.com 100% 456
Ram@gmail.com 50% N/A

How can i loop data source 1 with data source 2 with one field ID in common i.e customer email?

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Karthik

Leave a Reply