Contact list trigger from survey completion in a multiple directory setup | XM Community
Solved

Contact list trigger from survey completion in a multiple directory setup

• 25 September 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello everyone!

I need to setup multiple contact directory to manage different clients panel.
It must be different directories and not only different mailing lists within the same directory.

I have seen that from the Distribution tab in Contacts, it is possible to see and use the different mailing lists for each of those directories.

In a survey, when adding a contact list trigger, I can only see the mailing lists from the default directory. Is there a way to select lists from another directory?

If not, I guess my only choice will be to add a Web Service call to the API at the end of the survey to create the contact in my mailing list.

Is there any other possibilities?

Thank you!
icon

Best answer by JenCX 26 September 2019, 17:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
That's odd that you're only seeing the default directory lists. When I create a trigger, I see all the lists with the ones from my secondary directory listed with the name first and then the name of the secondary directory in parenthesis. If you don't see this anywhere, I would recommend contacting support because I don't think it's working as intended for you.
Userlevel 1
@JenCX
Thanks for confirming how it works. Don't know why, I created another directory and tested with this one and was able to see the list from it. There must be something wrong with the first directory I created. I will get in touch with the support about it.

Leave a Reply