How to add an image file to display with a question? | XM Community
Solved

How to add an image file to display with a question?

• 25 September 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
I've searched, but haven't been able to find this question or a solution...

I'm working with my UX group to launch a Persona survey. In the past, they've displayed a picture next to a question, to get customers in the right frame of mind to think about what's being asked (see "Current" example).

!

In Qualtrics, the only solution I've found is to insert a "Image/Graphic" question type directly above the question(s) I want to associate with the image. This isn't quite the same experience.

!

There doesn't seem to be a way to upload an image file as part of a question, or as part of a block.

Has anyone encountered this before? Is there a way to display an image to the left of the question(s) on the page?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have,
Chris
icon

Best answer by Tchoupie 26 September 2019, 01:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
If you click on the text of your question do you see the tab "Rich Content Editor"?

If so, click on it and you will be able to insert an image.

See this link for more info: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/editing-questions/rich-content-editor/rich-content-editor-overview/
Userlevel 2
Badge +5
Thanks for your reply Tchoupie! I'd forgotten I could add an image as part of the rich text editor, but it's not working very well, either. I'll continue looking for a solution, and will experiment more with the rich text editor too.

Leave a Reply