Make use of the Survey Platform for staff activities enrollment form | XM Community
Question

Make use of the Survey Platform for staff activities enrollment form

• 27 September 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

I am new to Qualtrics and try to make use of this platform for the staff activities enrollment form. I am organizing a staff activity with multiple timeslots for my colleagues to choose. I have already set the quotas for the choices of the timeslots (e.g. 7 per session) and set the display logics as "the quota has not been met" for my colleagues to choose (in order to monitor the number of enrollment in each session). I also create a auto reply from my message library to send a confirmation email to inform the colleagues about his/her selected session (i.e. choice).

When I conduct UAT, I realize that if a colleague is the last quota (e.g. the No. 7 in the session), the selected choice in the auto confirmation email cannot be displayed. However, if a colleague is No. 1/2/3/4/5/6 in the quota setting, he/she can receive the selected choice in the auto confirmation email.

So, I want to ask whether my setting in display logics as "the quota has not been met" shall be amended. If I want to set 7 max for each session, how can I correct my setting to ensure the quota is less than or equal to 7 and at the same time, the email includes the staff's selected choice.

Also, when I try to clean up the data for re-test my form, it seems that I need to wait a long time to delete the submitted data and re-do the same from. Is it normal?

Highly appreciate if anyone can help. I have to announce the enrollment form by next Monday. Thank you so much.

Jacky

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
> @skng said:
> When I conduct UAT, I realize that if a colleague is the last quota (e.g. the No. 7 in the session), the selected choice in the auto confirmation email cannot be displayed.

Hi there! I'm having trouble understanding what logic you used here. Can you share a screenshot?
!
!
!

When the number 7 who is the last quota select this choice, it was missing in the email which already set to show the selected choice. I feel really strange on that as the email works well when the quota is from 1 to 6...

Leave a Reply