eNPS Benchmarking | XM Community
Question

eNPS Benchmarking

• 30 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +2
I have been asked to do some analysis on our company's three year trend of employee NPS scores. I have advised our leadership team that there is no direct comparison on eNPS between companies, but they would still like to see some industry benchmarks. Does anyone have average eNPS scores by industries, specifically the trades or retail? Thanks in advance.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I don't, but I've used articles like this in the past to convince leadership that the best benchmarking is against yourself. Good luck to you, this is a tough battle to fight!
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
in terms of engagement, we've worked with CEB in the past on general employee engagement benchmarking (especially around country differences); may be worth asking them? we didn't focus on eNPS specifically though and we don't have a benchmark, either.
I found a site called Customer Guru that provided me with some bench marking. For instance, it says that eNPS for Lowe's was 5, Sears 9, Home Depot -5, and Overstock.com 24. We paid for the Qualtrics benchmarks (for US and retail) and a benchmark for NPS was not provided in that.

Leave a Reply