Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Moving next & previous buttons to the top of the page

Dax
Dax Provo, UTFounding Community Member CEP (Chief Executive Paw-ficer)
edited November 2017 in Custom Code

The theme that I am using in my survey places the Next and Previous buttons on the bottom of the page, but I want them at the top. I also don't want to change my theme. How can I do this?

Best Answer

• AnthonyR
    AnthonyR Tucson AzFounding Community Member, Community Member Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

This is going to be highly dependent on theme if you want to do it using CSS, but I think adding the following to the source of your header should do it for most themes, using a bit of JavaScript.

<script type="text/javascript">
    Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnReady(function()
    {
        $('Header').insert($('Buttons'));
    });
    </script>

Answers

• JulieT
    JulieT WisconsinCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Sage ✭✭✭

This is a custom CSS situation. Delve into the look and feel section and click on the Advanced tab where you can place code into the CSS Editor. Bribe your favorite IT person with Starbucks to write the code.

• Dax
    Dax Provo, UTFounding Community Member CEP (Chief Executive Paw-ficer)

That is what I was afraid of...was hopeful that someone on here could help with that code.

• Xoddi
    Xoddi Community Member Qubie ✭
    edited September 2019

AnthonyR, your code worked perfectly for me. Thank you for sharing!