How bring selected choices to the next question with their embedded values for further evaluation? | XM Community
Question

How bring selected choices to the next question with their embedded values for further evaluation?

• 30 October 2019
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge
Select any one of the attributes given below:
```
A
B
C
```
These attributes has to be selected by the participants for further decision making. If A and B are selected, I need to show A and B along with their embedded data in a table format automatically.

Imagine if A and B is selected out of the 3 attributes, I need to show it like the table below automatically for participants evaluation.
```
A 50 80
B 40 30
```

Further if they select only C, C has to be displayed but not A and B.

```
C 90 100
```

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Have you explored the Loop and Merge Function? Does it need to do something differnt than this? :
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/block-options/loop-and-merge/
Badge
Thanks Kate. Loop and Merge is one option to sort it out. However, it is not producing all the choices selected by the participants at once. I worked with html and javascript to get it done. So the participants can see the entire choice set at once based on the embedded data I provided initially. Please see the screen shot!!

Leave a Reply