Decision Tree - Flow Chart Diagram Export Options | XM Community
Question

Decision Tree - Flow Chart Diagram Export Options

• 31 October 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I work for Tourism Whistler and have been designing surveys for clients in our community, to hand them over dashboards that we develop, manage and publish to our members. One thing I wish Qualtrics had was an exportable decision tree that visually maps out an entire survey. This is for when you present the survey to a management team or others who want to see all the options and pathways a survey has, without the need to provide them a long list of flow or words. A one-page, visual where each block/bubble is a question, colour coded by field type. I have been making them manually in Lucidcharts, but it would be amazing to have our surveys export into a visual format, not just text. Is this something your developers could roll out in the future? It really is the simplest way to show your work, explain your process/flow to non-Qualtrics users.

Would love to hear your thoughts or if there is a better workaround than making my own decision trees/flow charts in a separate program. I'd be happy to share an example of what I have made with your team to show you what I mean!
-Nikki

1 reply

Badge +48

Hi NikkiBest604 ! If you have not yet already, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. If you’re not sure how to post your idea, check out our Ideation Guidelines and our Policy & Procedures.

Leave a Reply