Qualtrics integration to SAP Marketing Cloud | XM Community
Question

Qualtrics integration to SAP Marketing Cloud

• 1 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge
Hello,

I am currently configuring Qualtrics survey integration with SAP Marketing Cloud using a web service task (I am not sure if this is the correct approach).
There are help documents on what is required to set up on the SAP side and I have completed that but nothing about what is required from a Qualtrics perspective in terms of configuration of the survey to send to marketing or what data is needed to be sent.
Can you let me know if there are any guides available or point me in the right direction as to the set up in Qualtrics required to send the correct data when a survey response is completed?

Thanks
Lee

4 replies

Hello Lee,

I am at the same stage. Would be great to get the relevant details. Have you found out by now?

Thanks
Uwe
Badge
Hello Uwe,
I have the integration working end to end, there is no setup required in Qualtrics except the survey everything is configured in SAP systems.

Thanks

Lee
Hello Lee,

have you already had a look at this?
https://help.sap.com/viewer/d39ca7da7f8e4aa4bf2d1d5dc9930324/1911.500/en-US/b68bb1072fb94445bc52e458237cb186.html

Seems to be promising.

Cheers
Uwe
Badge
That was the guide I was referring to in my original post that I had followed. It points out most of the steps that are required.
Thanks
Lee

Leave a Reply