Has anyone connected Qualtrics to Microsoft Dynamics via API? | XM Community

Has anyone connected Qualtrics to Microsoft Dynamics via API?

• 30 April 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge
We have Dynamics as our CRM and I would like to link this up for automation of our onboarding and wondered if anyone had developed code to integrate the 2 stytems?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9
> @Frankiesewell said:
> We have Dynamics as our CRM and I would like to link this up for automation of our onboarding and wondered if anyone had developed code to integrate the 2 stytems?

We are evaluating Dynamics and would like to know the same thing. Currently using SFDC so making the switch is more work for me. I know there are others using MD out there. How do you find it works with Qualtrics?
> @Frankiesewell said:
> We have Dynamics as our CRM and I would like to link this up for automation of our onboarding and wondered if anyone had developed code to integrate the 2 stytems?

Hi Frank,

We are also evaluating Microsoft Dynamics CRM and wanted to know if you were able to integrate it with Qualtrics?

Thanks
Jag
Badge
Hi Jag,

I have asked our IT team if they could look at this but as we are considering moving from Dynamics in the near term it is on hold.

Sorry if this hasn't helped.

Thanks,
Frankie
Badge +2

There hasn't been any new comments since 2018 . Any updates now that we are in 2023 ?

Has anyone connected Qualtrics to Microsoft Dynamics via API?

Leave a Reply