How To transfer survey response to SAP C4C? | XM Community
Question

How To transfer survey response to SAP C4C?

• 22 November 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi all,

since everybody is talking about combination of X and O, the following requirement should be rather obvious. After having completed a survey, the response should be visible in connected CRM system within the customer details.

I know, that this is available for various CRM systems e.g. Salesforce (https://www.qualtrics.com/support/integrations/salesforce-integration/response-mapping/). Now, my expectation would be to have a similar option with SAP C4C solution. Anyone who knows about guides or pre-configuration? Or may has implemented on its own by standard API?

Would be great to get your experience, or opinion.

Thanks in advance
Uwe

5 replies

Did you find answer to this?

Badge +2

Hi Uwe,

just came across the following blog post on SAP:
Integrate Qualtrics and SAP Service Cloud in Five Steps | SAP Blogs
Hope that helps.

Best Regards
Timo

P.S: Just finished reading the post, it's to sent individual links, not to get data from XM to CRM.

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

Hi ,

Please refer this link:
Qualtrics to C4C (Web2Lead Integration) | SAP Blogs

Also, I am lookin forward to send uploaded file from upload question to C4C. Any response is appreciated.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

You have to use qualtrics APIs to create a setup to punch main questions data in cloud for custome from your qualtrics survey. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Do we have reverse of it, how we can transfer contacts from C4C to Qualrics directory for distribution.

Leave a Reply