change the position of Not Applicable for Mobile friendly slider | XM Community
Question

change the position of Not Applicable for Mobile friendly slider

• 26 November 2019
  • 1 reply

!
Is there a way I can move the "Not Applicable" option (here it reads "Children don't know")
so that it is below the slider?

It looks really weird having the slider separate from the numbers by this line in the mobile-friendly view.
currently, I am using the javascript to hide all the odd integers (all the 0.5), the line of code only works in the mobile-friendly view.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Hi there, if you still need, I was able to adapt the code in this thread to move the NA container around.
If you have only 1 statement in your slider question, you can add the below JS to the OnReady section:
jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" .n-a-container").insertAfter("#"+this.questionId+" table.sliderGrid.Slider");
If you have more than 1 statement in your slider question, I was able to get it to work on my end by using more specific selectors. The below worked for me where each statement corresponds to a different 'nth-child':
jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(2) > div > div.n-a-container").insertAfter("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(2)");

jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(4) > div > div.n-a-container").insertAfter("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(4)");

jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(6) > div > div.n-a-container").insertAfter("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(6)");
SliderNAposition.png

Leave a Reply