How do I create a pulse survey | XM Community
Question

How do I create a pulse survey

• 2 December 2019
  • 3 replies

There's lots of info about Pulse surveys on Qualtrics' website, but no clear guide as to how to actually create a pulse survey. All I want is a survey that is automatically scheduled for once a month, and tracks the average responses over time - I Can do the latter bit manually in Excel but would rather have it automated via Qualtrics. How do I do this?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
You're going to require a bit of programing, and some extra add ons from Qulatrics or another visualization tool.

For the automated bit: You're going to want to set up some sort of API that allows for automation. We use the tigger and email feature with the pre-build integration with Salesforce. But you might need to explore other Open API capabilities or this documentation on batched distribution automation.

For the display bit: The native platfrom won't do this alone. You're going to need to purcahse the CX Dashboards, or some other sort of data visulization software (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.). The ability to aggregate averages by month is not something that standard Survey Platform reports can do.
Thank you Kate. I thought there was capability to do this natively in Qualtrics but clearly I was wrong. I will manually create some visualisations for my data.
Thanks for your help.
Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi sk69984!
I wanted to let you know that we've published this support page on how to run a pulse program using Engagement projects! The setup isn't totally automatic and requires some manual work each pulse, but we've included some tips to help speed up that process.

Leave a Reply