How to add screenshot to Qualtrics dashboard? | XM Community
Question

How to add screenshot to Qualtrics dashboard?

• 18 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge
Hi all,
I'm using a survey with "screen capture" , I'm collecting some feedback and I decided to create a dashboard with response ticker widget in order to share the responses with my colleagues but when clicking on the response it is possible to see the response report but it is not possible to see the screenshot attached.
Do someone of you have the same problem? How can I attach screenshot to the response and show it on the dashboard?
Thanks in advance

Gianluca

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27
Hi until now we haven't been able to display the images in that way in the dashboard. what we have done before is adding the screenshots to a public library and then adding the URL as a new variable in the answer. in the response ticker we show the URL for the image
Badge

How did you automate adding to the library and getting the url back?

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

This should help - https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/widgets/static-widgets/image-widget/

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@ana_velez  Can you tell us how you automated adding the screenshots to a library, and how you you pulled the image URL into the response ticket? The URL @Umang Upadhyay provided just shows how to bring a picture into a dashboard. 

Thanks!

Leave a Reply