Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Zendesk integration - triggering CSAT after ZD ticket is solved

EnToutCas
EnToutCas Chicago, ILCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Hi everyone,
We are currently evaluating upgrading from the Core XM offering to a higher tier, and one of the key reasons is integrating against SFDC and Zendesk.
The Zendesk INtegration page describes a lot of ways one can send information from Qualtrics to Zendesk, but I was wondering if it is possible to trigger CSAT surveys from Qualtrics after our Support team closes the Zendesk ticket? I recall our sales rep (who since left the company) mentioned that it would be possible, but I can't seem to locate the documentation about how exactly to accomplish that.
Anyone here using Qualtrics in a similar way? If so, would you be able to share your experience/steps you took to accomplish this?
Thank you!

Tagged:

Best Answer