How to present different End of Survey Messages based on different embedded data? | XM Community
Solved

How to present different End of Survey Messages based on different embedded data?

• 30 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Level 1 ●
  • 22 replies
Hi Everyone,

In my survey I need to have two end of survey messages based on which Embedded Data applies to the respondent:

1. I need to have an end of survey message if Embedded Data 'country' is equal to A or B or C AND Embedded Data 'language' = E
2. I need to have a different end of survey message if Embedded Data 'country' is not equal to A and B and C

I have tried Display logic on the last question of the survey. Also, I have tried in the Survey Flow: Branch-->Embedded Data with the last question, but I am so far unsuccessful with this. I tried with the last question because after that the end of survey message appears.

How do I incorporate this successfully in my survey? Any insight into this will be highly helpful

Thanks,
Ank
icon

Best answer by Ben_J101 30 January 2020, 01:11

View original

2 replies

Badge
hi @ank

below is a link to another discussion on the community from the other day. the context was different, but the functionality is the same. you simply use what is discussed in this thread, but instead of using a question as the conditions the branch abides by you used your selected embedded instead. survey flow utilising branches is the best way to go!

i have both options (question and embedded conditions) in place within the one branch and it works perfectly

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/21472#Comment_21472

thanks
Ben
Userlevel 2
Badge +5
@Ben_J101

Thanks a lot. This solution worked perfectly.

Leave a Reply