Introducing Weekly Product Release Notes
The XM Platform is constantly updating and improving. Weekly Product Release Notes serves as a way to record recent updates to the product with links to the support site. As an added bonus, we'll include support pages that might've had big edits clarifying how existing features work.
What kinds of updates are included here?
- New products
- Changes to existing products (both big and small)
- New common use case support pages and other step-by-step guides
- Heavy revisions to existing support pages
Since this category is more focused on product updates than the support site itself, we will exclude tinier updates, like rewording a sentence, changing a typo, or a minor screenshot change. However, if a small support site change majorly affects workflow or understanding of functionality, we try to include it.
How often will posts go up on this category?
Weekly on Wednesday (although we may skip one here or there if it's been slow).
How do I subscribe to these updates?
You must be a registered member of the Qualtrics Community before you can subscribe. Luckily, anyone with a Qualtrics account can sign up!
Once you're logged in,
- Click the gear in the upper-right.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Go to Notification Preferences.
- Scroll down the list of categories.
- Look for Weekly Product Release Notes.
- We recommend only following Discussions, not Comments (otherwise you'll get notified for every comment left on a post, instead of just new posts that come up).
- Determine whether you just want pop-up notifications in your community account, or if you'd like to receive emails.
If you're only using community for weekly product updates, you can also follow the category for a more customized experience! Click here to go to the New Product Features category. Next, click the gear on the Weekly Product Release Notes category, and then click Follow.
How do I leave feedback on a support page?
We value your feedback, and are constantly using it to improve the Support Site. If you have something specific you'd think it'd be helpful to add to a page (or if you spot a pesky typo), go to the support page and click the Feedback tab on the right.
And, if you happen to use a page to troubleshoot, please let us know if it was helpful or not!