Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Displaying costs in real time based on where the survey respondent puts a slider

GeraldZunker_WWU2020
GeraldZunker_WWU2020 Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a survey where respondents choose a level of effort with a slider. They can choose values between 0 and 100.

In that survey, however, effort induces costs. The cost function is: cost=effort^2*0,02

Does anyone have a Javascript that allows you to display the costs in real time, depending on where the respondent puts the slider?

Unfortunately I am not familiar with java.

Best regards,
Gerald

Tagged:

Answers

• JenCX
    JenCX Broomfield, COCommunity Member, XM Advocate, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Gerald! You are correct in that you'll need some custom code for this. If you don't get a hit from the community, I would suggest posting it in the freelancer section to get bids. We've got some great freelancers in the community that help with things like this.