No data available to analyze | XM Community
Solved

No data available to analyze

• 1 March 2020
  • 7 replies

Badge +1
Hi Experts,

I'm facing an issue in Stats iQ where I'm unable to view any data for analyzing. I've imported 3k historical data responses and I've not created any filters yet, I tried using Describe, Relate etc to analyze the data and I'm unable to view any info, below are the screenshots for reference. Appreciate if anyone can help me here.
!
!
!

Regards
Pradyp
icon

Best answer by AdamK12 1 March 2020, 21:25

View original

7 replies

Badge +1
Please ignore the above issue, as this has been resolved now.
I've re-imported the responses and it worked.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@Pradyp I recently ran into the same issue. Re-importing the responses immediately fixed the problem, but I wonder if there is a bug that is causing responses to not be populated immediately.
Badge +1
@AdamK12 not sure but it seems to be alike. Good to know that you figured out the issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@Pradyp absolutely-it's very good when issues seem to resolve themselves (or at least easily)!
Badge
Hi @Pradyp and @AdamK12 ! Any time something seems a little off in the Stats iQ platform, feel free to reach out to the Stats iQ specialty team at Qualtrics Support! They’ll be happy to take a look and offer possible solutions 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ChristianB Thanks-I always do! This situation felt a little bit like that one time I called tech support to fix something and they pressed a button which fixed everything. The system is very robust so it's usually a simple solution...

I was facing the same issue, but with data from a project, collected through Qualtrics.
When in Stats iQ I "imported the latest data" under setting and that solved the problem. Phew!! 🙂 I almost got worried for a second here.

Leave a Reply