Why are my Dashboard and Page/Tab Edits not saving? | XM Community
Question

Why are my Dashboard and Page/Tab Edits not saving?

• 4 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello from NZ!

I have been making edits to my dashboard pages (I call them tabs) and widgets. e.g. duplicating, editing text, and removing tabs.

Some of my edits have not been saving after following all the processes and a work-around advised by support - e.g. duplicate a widget, make edits and save new widget, then remove old widget. I have also done this with pages - duplicate page, make edits, and remove old page.

Now some of my users cannot see ANY of the pages/tabs that I've duplicated and edited (but removed the old tab)! However, some users can?

I've logged a ticket with support for this and am awaiting advice but am in different time zone and this is urgent. Has anyone had a similar issue before? How did you solve it / how was it resolved?

I have also just read about the 'publish' function - does this exist for dashboards? I don't have that function on my dashboard.

Any help or suggestions appreciated!

Thanks
Hayley

2 replies

This might be a 'cache' issue? Ask one of the users who can't see the changes to clear the cache of their browser, ask if they can see the changes when they go back in now.
Thank you for responding! We've tried this already and unfortunately it didn't work :neutral:

Leave a Reply