Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Multiple Yes/No Questions in One Widget

Cosmo
Cosmo Knoxville, TNCommunity Member, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in CX Dashboards

Hello ..

I am trying to configure one widget with multiple yes/no questions, and present the data in stacked column format. Imagine a single widget with multiple breakdowns. I have grouped my questions in a Measure Group, and can display as individual bars within the widget, but am struggling to show the yes/no breakdown for each bar.

Thank you for the help,

Mark

Best Answer

• PraDeepKotian_Ugam
    PraDeepKotian_Ugam Mumbai, IndiaCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020 Accepted Answer

In that case, you can use the already mapped measure group and make sure all the fields are number set (let say Yes=1 and No=0).

In dashboard, map the field in simple chart wherein you will add the measure group in X-axis and in metrics you will use top/bottom box. Using top/ bottom box you need to set the scale value "1" for Yes metrics and similarly value "0" for No. Below is how it will look:

Answers

• PraDeepKotian_Ugam
    PraDeepKotian_Ugam Mumbai, IndiaCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Superuser ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Cosmo ,

could you please share the questions type here...

If it is matrix table with yes/no then it should work with measure group.

• Cosmo

Thank you for the reply. Each question is a multiple choice question, not a matrix table.

• Cosmo

Thanks so much. I appreciate the help.