Removing users and keeping their EX responses

• 9 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
  • Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 449 replies
Hi all,

How do you handle responses of employees in Employee Engagement surveys after they left the company? One cannot disable or delete their accounts, as it will lead to deletion of their EX responses. We would like to still keep the data for future references, but do not want to keep "dead souls" in the system, as each of these accounts counts towards the license. I have submitted a product idea, but am very interested in how other companies deal with this problem.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@MsIreen I can't speak to your own license so your account team would probably have the best insight about how that works for you. But I would say as a researcher that you would probably want to keep archived copies of the response database that would include former employees so that you would continue to be able to access and analyze those responses historically. I think it's pretty standard in Qualtrics to be able to upload those responses into StatsIQ and analyze them without them counting against your limit on responses, whatever that is for your account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
@AdamK12 the problem is that we have historical EX dashboards shared and they are used by HR for reference quite a lot, including response rates etc. This is so much easier for everyone to just use them than to play around in StatsIQ. So I was hoping there is a way to keep them in the original place.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@MsIreen That makes sense -- I would think a similar principle would apply but hopefully you can find an answer to that here...

Leave a Reply