Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Email Subject Line :null

CamilleWB
CamilleWB ParisCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

Hi everybody,

I'm having a problem with email subject template. Indeed, when I am selecting a template of email subject messages (that I previously created in my library) and then I send the email to a list of test, I received the invitation email with this subject « Survey qualtrics : null » instead of the email subject messages that I chose. I specify that I test the email with Gmail and Outlook client and the problem is just with Outlook client.

Someone can help me to solve this problem please ?

Best

Tagged:

Best Answer

• aashishnegi
    aashishnegi Auckland, New ZealandCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
    Accepted Answer

@CamilleWB probably no longer needed but I had the same issue, so posting for someone else who may bump into this again.

In my case, the survey language (en-UK) and the default language of the library message (en-US) were different. You can either add a translation for the library message or switch the survey language itself.

Answers