Skipped columns - FirstName, LastName, Gender etc | XM Community

Skipped columns - FirstName, LastName, Gender etc

• 12 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
Hi Experts,

I'm trying to import historical data where during my initial load I was successful to import only X-Data and performed data & analysis with Stats IQ and Text IQ. Now I would like to combine X+O data by adding demographic information so that i can have a holistic view in my analysis. Currently when I'm importing the data, X data responses are successfully getting loaded, however the O data is getting skipped.
!

Does anyone have an idea on how to load them? Currently I've no participants data created, since it's for a historical data, however the intention is to view the responses of the historic participants with their responses. I'm thinking quite few options here as well, like loading historic participants as well and then pull the information in data and analysis (if it works in this case).

Appreciate if anyone can help me here :)

Regards
Pradyp

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi @Pradyp -- I don't have an answer but hope someone else can provide one because I'm interested in what they say. May I ask what source you are importing your O data from?
Badge +1
Hi @AdamK12 Thanks for checking, to answer your question the source will be from SuccessFactors.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@Pradyp That makes sense -- I'm curious if any others are sourcing O data from Google Analytics here.

Leave a Reply