'add java script' option is not available — Qualtrics Community
Our site will be undergoing scheduled maintenance between the hours of 11:00am to 1:00pm EST.
June 23, 2021: We have released an update to the theme of our Community site today. You can read more details about the changes and improvements introduced in this release in our New Updates to the Community Theme Released post. Please leave your feedback through this Community Redesign Feedback Survey.

'add java script' option is not available

mtfoo
mtfoo Bozeman, MTCommunity Member - Trial User Qubie ✭
edited 12:06AM in Survey Platform

I'm trying to add javascript, but when I click on the 'gear' for a question (per tutorial instructions), I don't get the option to add javascript. I'm a newbie on a free account. Is that only available for (certain?) paid levels? What am I missing?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Matt_Christie_Walker
    Matt_Christie_Walker IndianapolisCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Sage ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I don't think you're missing anything. Maybe they don't enable the feature on free trials. Try contacting Q support to see what your options are for enabling.

• Emily
    Emily Seattle, WACommunity Administrator Administrator
    Accepted Answer

Hi @mtfoo! @Matt_Christie_Walker is exactly right - unfortunately, trial accounts do have some limitations. You can learn more about those here.

Answers

• mtfoo
    mtfoo Bozeman, MTCommunity Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

Excellent. Thank you, Matt and Emily. I searched all over on 'javascript' but the link to free trial accounts was where I should have found it. Thanks so much.

Sign In to Comment

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!