can we do word cloud widget of CX dashboard with the words which has space in it? | XM Community
Solved

can we do word cloud widget of CX dashboard with the words which has space in it?

• 23 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Is there any possible method to show the word cloud with the words which has space in it? For example: Currently in word cloud considering the word which has space as 3 different words say "long, lasting, Battery" instead of that I need output as a single phrase "Long Lasting Battery" in word cloud.How to obtain the same?can anyone please help me with this.

icon

Best answer by ChristianB 11 June 2020, 19:30

View original

3 replies

Badge

Hi sornaam! Unfortunately, at the moment our word cloud widget is only equipped to display single words that are used most often in open-text responses. If you have not yet already, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team.

Thanks ChristianB !

Badge

Would love it if you could look into this further. Right now, I deal with real estate and real estate agent in my word cloud. In order to combine these common terms, I need to go through verbatims and update real_estate or real_estate_agent in order to get the word clouds to make more sense.

Leave a Reply