Sign in to your account
What is Experience Management?
Announcing Qualtrics XM Solutions
Explore On-Demand Training & Certification
Today Qualtrics is integrated with performance and recruiting. Is it possible to integrate a survey with a different module?
1) The integrations you mention with PMGM and RMK are available now with the H1 release. The H1 release is already in preview instances and will be in production instances on 5th June.
2) These new standard integrations are website intercepts / Website and App feedback, where the Qualtrics survey is integrated in the SuccessFactors UI. This type of integration requires amendments from SuccessFactors, which are not yet available in other modules.
3) Even before that, you could build data integrations and process integrations easily using e.g. Qualtrics directory loads via sftp automation or Qualtrics file server with API/https automation. We have built, amongst other examples, these SuccessFactors integrations on that basis already:
1) Data integration to provide master data and org data to be used in engagement or LC surveys. It is very useful to have enriched master data like age group, job family, compensation band, ethnicity, gender to use in Qualtrics stats iQ and dashboards
2) for Life Cycle surveys you can easily set the event triggers utilising SuccessFactors intelligent services. E.g. starting onboarding or exit surveys, return from parental leave or candidate surveys based on status changes in SuccessFactors recruiting management - e.g., rejection after interview, offer, acceptance of offer, etc.
You can check out this webinar about integration for candidate and onboarding experience including a demo starting ca on minute 24: https://youtu.be/PWvz85WVgws
There is no need to wait for new releases for data and process integration. Different only for UI integration.
That integration is not avaliable yet. I think is in the roadmap for next year. As they will start with employee central.
However you can always take the anonymous link with query or with an authenticator and post it on different modules, so the employees can access the survey from success Factors
OK thank you very much