We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.
Qualtrics Preview Program | Quality iQ
We’re excited to announce an all new Qualtrics Preview Program!
The Qualtrics Preview Program allows users to experience the latest Experience Management (XM) innovations prior to public release. This enables key stakeholders to get a sneak peek at what's coming, test out new features in their organization, and provide feedback before Qualtrics makes the feature available to the general public.
The preview program has many benefits for you, including:
- Early access to features before they are publicly available
- Ability to influence the direction of the product
- Opportunity to be a part of the launch story
- Access to engage directly with Product & Engineering teams
The latest feature available in the preview program is Quality iQ (aka Survey iQ), a digital reviewer for your surveys. It helps a researcher ensure that their surveys collect data of the highest quality. Quality iQ has 3 major functions:
- Measuring data quality of the survey elements (questions, logic, quotas, etc.).
- Recommending how users should improve those elements and provide documentation for research-based explanations on the recommendations.
- Predicting the quality of the data that will be collected.
To self-nominate for the Quality iQ preview program, complete the survey you can find here.
Note: You will need to be the Qualtrics Brand Administrator for your organization to complete this survey and be considered for the program! If you are not the Brand Administrator, please contact your Brand Administrator to sign up for the Preview Program.