Certification | XM Community

Certification

• 31 January 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Just curious who else from the community is taking part in the Customer Experience Certification. I just got my login and am starting in on material today!

Anyone else joining on this adventure?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@AnthonyR - I am! Not sure what to expect since they changed their certification names. I was Bronze and Silver, not sure what overlap there may be in this certification.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
@Akdashboard After doing the first couple of sections yesterday. It seems like there will be a decent overlap amount, but more in a Here is what we did before, and here is how we can build on it way.

There is a TON of content.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
I'm also doing Customer Experience.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
> @Akdashboard said:
> @AnthonyR - I am! Not sure what to expect since they changed their certification names. I was Bronze and Silver, not sure what overlap there may be in this certification.

If you were Bronze and Silver certified, that means you have achieved the Research Core certification level, but still have yet to achieve the Research Core Expert certification. You can learn more about the different certifications here!
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
I'm 44% through the CX material. Wish I was closer to 100% right now. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
I finished Bronze (old Certification) and Research Core Expert (RCE) last year and am currently working on CX Expert (CXE). Hoping to be ready for the exam at X4.

I agree, AnthonyR: Early sections have a good bit of overlap with RCE (though not nearly at the same depth, obviously) but build on that to other features / capabilities from there.

Good luck!
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
@Clint I think im at ~30% haha it is going to be a busy week.
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Hi all, I attended the "CX Expert" bootcamp back in December, and reviewed the course materials in Feb, just before X4, where I took the exam and passed. Really happy to get this certification.

Leave a Reply