Is there a video tutorial for building new report platform? | XM Community
Solved

Is there a video tutorial for building new report platform?

• 22 February 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge +1
need guidance on building, editing and formatting reports in the new report platform
icon

Best answer by Emily 23 February 2018, 21:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Have you already had a look through the starting documentation?

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/reports-module/results-section/reports-overview/
Badge +1
Yes i worked through those support pages and they are limited. Something more interactive with the author narrating the choices and various sequences of clicking options to get things done would be more productive and effective as a learning tool.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @rmetzger! Qualtrics Support offers on-demand webinars that you can find here. Hopefully that helps!
Badge +1
Hi Emily, I appreciate the link. Will try it out next week when I'm back to the office. Can you confirm, is this for the new report format that was recently rolled out? Thx.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
> @rmetzger said:
> Hi Emily, I appreciate the link. Will try it out next week when I'm back to the office. Can you confirm, is this for the new report format that was recently rolled out? Thx.

The webinar includes a variety of reporting tools, including Text iQ, but not the newest Advanced-Reports. We plan on creating video content for this in the future. If you are looking for content regarding the brand new Advanced-Reports, we have extensive documentation that you can find here.
Badge +1
I just went through the webinar and as you replied, it does not provide support for the newest Advanced-Reports. Glad to hear it will be created in the future. I've previously viewed the static documentation in the link above and a Support Rep is already working on several outstanding questions from last week. Thank you.

Leave a Reply