Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Is is possible to use Marketo to trigger Qualtrics to send a survey?

Mike_Shaw3012
Mike_Shaw3012 NZCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Our customers fill in a Marketo form on our website, to request a service. We would like to be able to send that customer a survey soon afterwards to follow up on their request. I'm aware Marketo can send Qualtrics surveys, however we are interested in whether Marketo can simply send Qualtrics a trigger. Has anyone else gone down this route, or have any other suggestions? With thanks

Comments

• JenCX
    JenCX Broomfield, COCommunity Member, XM Advocate, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

We don't own the Marketo integration but we do work with both Q and Marketo. If it were me trying to make this work, I would probably create a Marketo SmartList with those conditions and then upload that list (manually) in XM directory and send the survey to that distribution.

It's definitely not automated and I can see it getting painful if this is something you want to do with any frequency. But we do something similar on a monthly basis.