How do you send 2 or more reminder emails for an automated (SFDC) survey? | XM Community
Solved

How do you send 2 or more reminder emails for an automated (SFDC) survey?

• 28 November 2017
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
  • Level 3 ●●●
  • 58 replies
Currently the Salesforce trigger and email survey options only let you automatically send 1 reminder email, so I'm having to go into my distributions each week and manually schedule the second reminder email. Is there a better way to handle? Seems to me a pretty essential feature, though some might say I'm sending too many reminder emails. (But I've proven they get me many more responses; without them for certain surveys I would never get to what my stakeholders consider an acceptable RR percentage.)
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 10 April 2018, 21:00

View original

10 replies

I had an issue where Qualtrics wouldn't let me send a 2nd reminder because the message was exactly the same and it was viewed as spam. I added the current date to the top of the message and problem was solved.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
I'm talking about a separate issue. If you have a survey automated via Salesforce trigger, Qualtrics lets you automatically tell it to send the recipients one reminder email but not more than one (and I send several reminders for some of my surveys).
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi @AnneF,

You can utilized the Email Distribution section to send multiple reminders, this is the same way where you send the reminder for Non-SFDC project.

Try and let me know...
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Thanks, @Mohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam, but the key point was "automatically" send 2 reminders. I already included in my question that I am manually sending an additional reminder for that survey via my distributions. It is a big pain, with no current solution, so I'm hoping this gets prioritized on the roadmap 🙂
@AnneF and anyone else who wants to see this feature, if this is something that would be valuable to you, we recommend you submit this as a Product Idea!

Our PMs regularly review the top ideas and work to incorporate them into the product roadmap! This post is the start of an excellent idea for our team to explore.
I second this request made by @AnneG and am hoping that since it was posted in April 2018 this feature is available? or imminently available? @tylerK ?
Badge +2

I third this request. Any update?

Badge

I forth this request.

Badge +48

Hi Regina Hancher, JeselynR, AnneG, & ruhil I wanted to let you know that we re-opened the product idea for continued commenting and upvoting! Please upvote the Product Idea 😁

Badge

Hi
A more flexible reminder system for e-mails would be very helpful. I am planning a survey requiring participants to send in results each week for 12 weeks, and no doubt there will be a number who forget not just once but several times. With the number of participants I hope to include it's just about possible to do this manually, but with larger surveys it would not be possible.

Leave a Reply