New Printed Reports contains Software Defect | XM Community

New Printed Reports contains Software Defect

• 27 March 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +21
Advanced-Reports Basic Overview
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/reports-module/reports-section/paginated-reports-overview/

I have noticed that the New Printed Report module contains a few Software Defects related to Date Searches within the Filter. The date choices are as follow:
- Today
- Yesterday
- This Week
- This Month
- This Quarter
- This Year
- Last 7 Days
- Last 14 Days
- Last 30 Days
- Last 60 Days
- Last 90 Days
- Last 180 Days

I am using the Qualtrics Survey End Date and the following selections are returning surveys that are outside of the range:

1. This Month
- The expectation is that it would only return completed surveys for the current month.
- Issue: Using this selection will return results for the current and previous month, more than 30 or 31 Days. It is going as far back as February 1, 2018.
- Since today's date is March 27, 2018, the expectation would be that it returns results between March 1, 2018 - to March 27, 2018.

2. This Quarter
- The expectation is that it would only return completed surveys for this quarter. ie Quarter 1 2018 (January 1, 2018 - March 31, 2018)
- Issue: Using this selection, it is returning results that includes November and December 2017.

3. This Year
- The expectation is that it would only return completed surveys for this Year. ie January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018.
- When I requested a Query that would allow me to query the 'Last 365 Days', I was told to use the 'This Year' selection.
- Issue: Using this selection, it is returning results that includes Surveys with an end date of this Year and also as far back as January 1, 2017.
- Since today's date is March 27, 2018, the expectation would be that it returns results between January 1, 2018 - March 28, 2017.
- There is a need for a 'Last 365 Days' choice for this filter.

I have already created a Ticket and I am currently working with representatives from Qualtrics, however this is impacting our Reporting. We utilize a 12 Month Rolling Average of Net Promoter Score.

I think the three choices that I have provided in this discussion need to be examined and corrected. I also think a choice of Last 365 Days needs to be included.

Thank you.

George Issa
Rentokil North America

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +21
The Classic Report module had the functionality to search for last 365 Days

!
Thanks for bringing to our attention and submitting a ticket to our support team. It has been escalated to our engineering team and the support representative will follow up as soon as we have any updates.

Until this is fixed, this same report can be generated by modifying the filter to use an exact date or using custom fields to tag the responses that you would like to display.

If this issue is impacting anyone else's work, please let our support team know.
Userlevel 4
Badge +21
TylyerK. That's what I did. I created an embedded data field and added a Tag in the field. I then returned to the report and excluded results that had a tag in the field.

Secondly, I have been reviewing the date filters that are available and it's odd that each module has different choices.

Data & Analysis
Today
Yesterday
Last 7 days
Last 14 days
Last 30 days
Last 60 days
Last 120 days
This month
Before
Between
After

Classic Reports
Today
Yesterday
Date
7 Days Ago
30 Days Ago
60 Days Ago
120 Days Ago
365 Days Ago
Custom

New Printed Reports
Today
Yesteday
This Week
This Month
This Quarter
This Year
Last 7 Days
Last 14 Days
Last 30 Days
Last 60 Days
Last 90 Days
Last 180 Days

It would be best if all modules had the same type of selections. Moving from Classic Reports to the New Printed Reports I found it odd, that 365 Days Ago was not an available choice.

Leave a Reply