Reminder Green but doesn't say sent | XM Community
Solved

Reminder Green but doesn't say sent

• 4 April 2018
  • 4 replies

If I have sent out a reminder and it has a green circle then why does it still have a zero under the sent column. Should I be worried that the reminder didn't go out?
icon

Best answer by Annelise_Murphy76 5 April 2018, 20:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38
Are you seeing any statistics about the email: number sent, number failed, number bounced, number of duplicates? If it's still only saying scheduled on the right side of your green box that it hasn't gone. Is it possible that there was no one to send reminders to? For example, it is a really small distribution and there are actually no incomplete surveys.
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
> @bstrahin said:
> Are you seeing any statistics about the email: number sent, number failed, number bounced, number of duplicates? If it's still only saying scheduled on the right side of your green box that it hasn't gone. Is it possible that there was no one to send reminders to? For example, it is a really small distribution and there are actually no incomplete surveys.

To add on to this... did you set it that the email would be sent out immediately? Or a delayed response?

Sometimes, it takes a few seconds for the stats to start updating. Try refreshing and/or totally backing out/back in to see if it sent.
Turns out that the email links in the original messages had expired. Is there anyway to make them not expired so I can send reminders?
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
> @Annelise_Murphy76 said:
> Turns out that the email links in the original messages had expired. Is there anyway to make them not expired so I can send reminders?

By default, survey links distributed through the Qualtrics Mailer are valid for 60 days. This timeframe is sufficient for most studies, but if you’d like to extend the expiration, click Show Advanced Options beneath the email message editor in the Compose Email window and select a new timeframe from the Link Expiration dropdown. The Link Expiration date cannot be changed for a mailing once the survey links have been sent.

Leave a Reply