Empty Response even when the Questions are set with "Forced Response" | XM Community
Solved

Empty Response even when the Questions are set with "Forced Response"

• 6 April 2018
  • 4 replies

I got weird responses on the page of "Data Analysis". Apart from Q1, there was no response from other questions which are all set with "forced response". When I viewed responses, it was mentioned that "question was not displayed to respondent". There is also no reason that such record would be captured in "completed response"

I have not problem in doing the survey myself.

Any idea ? Thank you very much !
icon

Best answer by TomG 6 April 2018, 18:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Sounds like it is a partial complete that got written to your response data. By default, this happens after one week. You can control it by going to Survey Options and changing the setting for Partial Completes (at the bottom of the page).
Thank you so much TomG.
Hello,
I have the same problem. I have chosen 'Forced response' for one question but the respondents are able to skip it.

I am not sure that I have understood how I can fix it. Could you please help me?
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @ESinakou said:
> Hello,
> I have the same problem. I have chosen 'Forced response' for one question but the respondents are able to skip it.
>
> I am not sure that I have understood how I can fix it. Could you please help me?

What type of question is it? (be as specific as possible - include type, sub-type and options)

Leave a Reply