How do I get access to recorded data beyond the limit of 350 responses? | XM Community
Solved

How do I get access to recorded data beyond the limit of 350 responses?

• 23 April 2018
  • 6 replies

Hi everyone,
I have a trial account and I also have an institutional account from my University. Unfortunately, for my research I used the trial account, so the data appear to have been recorded but just 350 of them are really available. Is there any way I can transfer the overall data recorded to my university account and get access to them?
icon

Best answer by Emily 26 April 2018, 20:50

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
How do you know you collected more than 350 responses? If what you're saying is accurate, you may want to contact Qualtrics support to see if they can convert/merge your trial account into your University account.
I see on my dashboard that the overall data are 1.205 but it says "you've reached your response limit of 350 completed responses. Only completed responses below the limit are available"
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
When you export the data, you only get 350? Or you get all 1,205?
only 350, that's why I need to access the other as well
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Gotcha. Yeah, I think your best bet is to contact Qualtrics Support, explain your plight, and see what they can do for you.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @stefXS! We just wanted to jump in here - you will need to have a User Move performed for your account in order to remedy this issue. You can find more details on specifically what you need to do here!

Leave a Reply