Introducing Weekly Product Release Notes
The XM Platform is constantly updating and improving. Weekly Product Release Notes serves as a way to record recent updates to the product with links to the support site. As an added bonus, we'll include support pages that might've had big edits clarifying how existing features work.
What kinds of updates are included here?
- New products
- Changes to existing products (both big and small)
- New support pages and other step-by-step guides
Since this category is more focused on product updates than the support site itself, we will exclude tinier site updates, like rewording a sentence, changing a typo, or a minor screenshot change. However, if a small support site change majorly affects workflow or understanding of functionality, we try to include it.
How often will posts go up on this category?
Weekly on Wednesday.
How do I subscribe to these updates?
You must be a registered member of the Qualtrics Community before you can subscribe. Luckily, anyone with a Qualtrics account can sign up!
- Once you're logged in, navigate to the Weekly Product Release notes category.
- Click the bell icon in the upper-right.
- Select your subscription preference. We recommend only following Discussions, not Comments (otherwise you'll get notified for every comment left on a post, instead of just new posts that come up).
You can select one of the following subscription preferences:
- Follow: This option will allow you to follow the category without receive email notifications, and filter your Recent Discussions list.
- Discussions: This option will allow you to follow the category and receive notifications when new discussions are added.
- Discussions and Comments: This option will allow you to follow the category and receive notifications when new discussions and comments are posted.
- Unfollow: This option will appear once you choose to follow and subscribe to notifications, and will allow you to unfollow and disable notifications.
You can also sign up for email notifications!
1. Go to your profile.
Select Notification Preferences.
Scroll down to Followed Categories and make sure to select Email for the Weekly Product Release Notes.
- Save your changes!
How do I leave feedback?
We value your feedback, and are constantly using it to improve the Weekly Release Notes.
- If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request.
- If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.
- You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.