Pulling report data via API | XM Community
Solved

Pulling report data via API

• 14 May 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi,
I have a customer using Qualtrics, I'm developing a website for them where we want to display some high level report data from the survey. I can see in Qualtrics that reports can be defined which is great, all I would like to do is read this data on demand, via the API.

I can't see anything about this in the API docs, I'm hoping that I'm looking in the wrong place...

Note: I can see that you can retrieve all the data via the API and it is technically possible for me to do this and generate the report myself, however the client does not want to grant the website access to the raw data for privacy reasons.

The only other solution I can come up with is to email the report (daily) as a CSV and write a system to read from the mailbox, parse the results from the CSV attachment and push the data into our database etc, this is not a very robust solution so it's a last resort.
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 14 May 2018, 09:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi @marty2000

If you are using the standard report of research core (and not dashboard / vocalize) then you can simply embed the public URL of the report into your website

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/reports-module/results-section/reports-overview/#SharingResultsReports

However, if you are using dashboard then as of now, Qualtrics doesn't have any public URL for it.

Leave a Reply