"This questions is not displayed to the respondent" message | XM Community
Solved

"This questions is not displayed to the respondent" message

Hello, everyone,

I have a problem with the data collection. Few of my survey answers from the respondent show the message "this questions is not displayed to the respondent". Do you know why? The strange thing is that this message is not shown to each survey, therefore, some of the respondents see all the questions, but some of them not. What can I do? Had you got the same problem? Thank you in advance!

Plami
icon

Best answer by Samarth 17 May 2018, 13:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Hi @Plamkata ,

You might need to check the questions for which you are getting ""this questions is not displayed to the respondent". Is there a display logic on those questions? Is there a Skip logic placed in survey which is skipping these questions? Is there any logic applied in survey flow?

You will have to look through your survey setup.

Regards,
Samarth
Hi @Samarth

Thank you very much for your answer. As far as I checked, there is no problem. The questions are displayed to some of the respondents, but to others no. I am working on collecting the data again. Thank you! :)

Best regards,
Plami
Hi
I had the same problem. 😕
Best Regards,
Vianna
I am presently experiencing the same problem
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hey, @NCU! Just wanted to say that since there are many reasons why this message may appear, that you should reach out to our Support Team so that they can take a closer look into this with you! 😀
I have the same problem on a short survey with no planned logic. Out of 109 responses, 16 have that problem, which is an error rate way to high. They all seem to come from the sample that was sent via email.

Leave a Reply