'add java script' option is not available for the collaborators | XM Community
Solved

'add java script' option is not available for the collaborators

• 26 May 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge +2
Hi,

Thanks for your attention! I would like to share my project with my colloborators. I have clicked all the 'permission' options under the 'collaborate' board. However, there is no 'add java script' option for them once they logged in.

Here is what they would see:

!

Please kindly notice that there is no 'add java script' option in the list as usual.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,
Sherry
icon

Best answer by TomG 28 May 2018, 00:29

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Most likely, they don't have JavaScript permission on their Qualtrics accounts. The Brand Administrator will have to add that for them.
Badge
@TomG I am also having the same problem and i am not able to see the Java Script option in the settings. Can you please let us know how or who can add this feature for us.
We are assessing this tool and signed up for the Free Account. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Badge +2

TomG I usually can add and modify JavaScript to the surveys that I create. However, on a survey that was shared with me, I only see the message "This question has JavaScript" without being able neither to open it nor to add JavaScript. Any advice on how to solve it? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/52180#Comment_52180I run into this frequently. Unfortunately, you can't edit JavaScript if collaboration is across organizations.

Badge +2

Thank you for clarifying this TomG, That's very unfortunate 😕
I added it as a "product idea" to improve the service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Thanks. I'll vote for it!

Leave a Reply