Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Is it possible to auto translate non-English responses to an open-ended question into English?

BradyD
BradyD Tustin, CACommunity Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

Is there any way to use some kind of web service call or other method to have Google Translate translate open-ended responses to a Qualtrics survey question(s) submitted in a language other than English and then add the English translation into that respondent's answer set in Qualtrics, or, less preferable, use an e-mail trigger to send an e-mail containing the translated version of the response to an e-mail address(es)?

Best Answer

Answers

• BradyD
    BradyD Tustin, CACommunity Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

Thank you so much--I was not aware of this, but I do not have this menu option in my Qualtrics account and see that a note on the link you referenced above says, "Attention: Text Translation is a feature of the Advanced Text iQ. Contact your Account Executive or Brand Administrator for information on how to access these features."

Assuming I don't have the budget for what I'm guessing is thousands of dollar to add this feature, are you aware of any other options?