Changing the font size of textbox entry | XM Community
Solved

Changing the font size of textbox entry

• 26 June 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
Is there a way to change the font-size of the textbox entry. I have 3 radio buttons, of which, the first button has a text entry enabled. I have increased the font size of the entire question and the option choices. However, I am not able to find a way to change the font size of text box entry. Is there a CSS approach that can be used for the same?
icon

Best answer by srane 26 June 2018, 22:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13
@srane You need to override the default CSS of your survey. You will probably need to use the !important declaration to override an existing CSS class for a form element.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Could you please elaborate how can this be achieved? A detailed description would be of great help.
Userlevel 5
Badge +13
@srane What are the CSS classes or inline styles associated with the text field you are trying to change? If you don't know then you need to start by learning how to use the Web Developer/Inspector tool in Firefox (or something similar) unless you are looking at the raw HTML source for your survey.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Well, I am now able to change the font-size of text-box by adding a custom CSS file in the Look and Feel section. Here is the code for the same:

input[type=text] {
font-size:30px;
}

Hope this post might help someone facing the same problem.
Thanks.
I'm trying to change the font size in my text entry. I've read your answers, but I's not successful. I've entered the code
input[type=text] {
font-size:30px;
}
Look & Feel/Advanced/Add Custom CSS, but what do I do next?
Could you please write all the steps how to do it? Thank you

Leave a Reply