Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Why is my hyperlink not working?

mcGlone68
mcGlone68 UK Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

I have followed the clear instructions on how to set up a hyperlink in order to redirect participants to complete an online test. However, when I go to preview the survey I am unable to click on the link. It does not redirect me to a new tab. The ability to click the link is unavailable and I am unsure why.

I have tested this using different online test and still no luck.

Any suggestions on what do to next?

Best Answers

• pogi
    pogi FL Guru ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Oh, so in the survey, you are trying to link to an external site, correct? Sometimes, you may have to switch to code mode to make sure the <a> tag is being setup properly.

<a href="https://www.123test.com/critical-thinking-test/" target="_blank">Critical Thinking Test</a>

• LaurenK
    LaurenK Seattle, WA, USA Administrator
    Accepted Answer

It looks like @mcGlone68 was able to reach out to our Support team about this one, and it was a permissions issue!

Answers