👋 Community Introductions | XM Community

👋 Community Introductions

👋 Community Introductions
Badge +48

Welcome to the XM Community!

If you've just joined the community, be sure to stop by and 👋 introduce 👋 yourself here! Share as much as you'd like, so we can all get to know you better! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your career, what industry you work in, where you're located, what you use Qualtrics for, and if you have earned any Qualtrics certifications!

510 replies

Badge
Hi everyone - my name is Jeff and I'm based in New York. I work for the production arm of an advertising agency, and we use Qualtrics to conduct periodic customer satisfaction surveys.
Badge
Hello Everyone, I am Olivia. I work at a Soap Base Manufacturer in the UK, shipping globally. We have Qualtrics 1 month and im still trying to work it all out!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome @Jeff and @olivia_waddington1! We're excited to see you guys get involved and hope you find lots of useful resources here!
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hi All, I am Rex. I am an enablement manager for BMC, a software company based out of Houston, Texas. I've been using Qualtrics for just a few months for Surveys, but looking at expanding into using it for testing.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome @Rex! We have several users that use Qualtrics for testing. Hopefully you find lots of useful resources here!
Badge
Hi everyone! Glenn here from London Business School. Been involved with Qualtrics since I joined the school 3 years ago and fell in love with it since. We use Qualtrics for different purposes and my favourite features are reporting and visualisations.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome @grayat! We have lots of users from business schools, so we're looking forward to seeing what expertise you have to share!
Userlevel 2
Badge +11
Hi Qualtrics Community Users ... a few months ago at the X4 conference I first joined the Qualtrics Community User Group ... in particular I'm interested in how other post-secondary institutions are using the software for gathering student perceptions on the quality of teaching.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @PhilJohnston! You might find this community conversation of-interest to you!
Userlevel 2
Badge +11
Emily ... thanks for the link ... I checked it out and I have to learn more about widgets and some of the options they were discussing regarding converting Comma Separated Values (CSV) into PDFs. Of more immediate interest is something I heard about at X4 called "Qualtrics Classroom".
Badge +1
Hi, my name is Bobbi Collyer and I'm a brand admin for Qualtrics at the University of Virginia. I've built fairly basic surveys myself and make a lot of use of the support pages when helping users with more complex questions.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome @Bobbi! Hopefully you find that Qualtrics Community can be another helpful resource to complement the support pages!
Badge +1
Hi, I'm Ericka and I love how customizable Qualtrics is. When I need a very simple survey that's quite easy & students can learn it quickly, and when I need something very complex it can handle just about anything - and if it can't it allows for JavaScript, so it's really flexible.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome @Ericka! That's what we love to hear! 🙂
Userlevel 2
Badge +8
Hi Everyone. I'm Rani Dalgin, a Qualtrics and REDCap academic administrator at Boston College. I have been working with Qualtrics (as an administrator and survey designer) for the past 6 years but have not taken as much advantage of this community as I hope to do going forward.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome @BC_rani! Happy to have you here! No worries about only joining now - we only launched earlier this year ourselves. 🙂
Badge +1
Hello. I'm Deborah and I work in the clinical research program of National Marrow Donor Program/Be The Match, in Minneapolis, MN. I lead our survey research group that contacts transplant patients and marrow/stem cell donors for research participation, including QoL and other clinical trials surveys. We launched Qualtrics as our platform for online surveys in May 2018 and have integrated Qualtrics with Salesforce (legacy for us) and PROMIS API, a database of item banks and an algorithm for Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) survey delivery and for scoring. We purchased the PROMIS API and Qualtrics at the same time.

I feel that I've learned a ton already in the past few months about how to use the Qualtrics platform and am looking forward to certification sometime in the next year.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @DeborahMattila! We're excited to have you here!
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Hi - My name is Taylor and I work in the Alumni Relations office at Kellogg School of Management. We use Qualtrics to gather insights from our alumni and improve our alumni offerings. I attended the Qualtrics summit this past year and am looking forward to exploring how my team can utilize Qualtrics even more!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @Taylor! Last year we had a competition to win free X4 passes right here in the community; keep an eye out since we might be doing that again... 😉
Hello Everyone,

My name is Shashi Thakur and I am from India. It has been just one month for me working on qualtrics and I am really enjoying it.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome @Shashi! Love seeing all of the contributions you have been making despite being a newcomer to Qualtrics!
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Hello Everyone,

My Name is Nihal Chirayath and I work from India. I have been working as an Associate Analyst at Ugam. And i am currently learning how to use Qualtrics 🙂 .
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hi Everyone This is Sankeshkumar Working At Ugam As Associate Analyst From India .
Really Enjoying learning Qualtrics ...
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome @NotSoAnonymous and @sankeshkumar! Great to see the strong community representation from Ugam!!

Leave a Reply